B2B Straight Truck Delivery Driver - Final Mile | $500 Sign-on Bonus | Home Daily | Kearny, NJ
This Straight Truck Delivery Driver is part of Schneider’s business delivery offering and features daily home time for non-CDL drivers. Straight truck drivers will haul multi-stop, over-dimensional freight from business to business (B2B) utilizing box trucks, then unload, un-package and install the product according to the pre-arranged service the customer purchased.
The delivery associate is also responsible for the return to terminal of any rejected product, and may be required to load or unload delivery trucks at the terminal when needed. Enjoy a consistent schedule within a primary travel area of CT, MA, NJ, NY, PA and Washington, D.C.
Kearny Straight Truck Delivery Driver Pay
$16.60 per hour
- $500 sign-on bonus
Straight Truck Delivery Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
Kearny Straight Truck Delivery Driver Qualifications
- Valid motor vehicle driver’s license
- Live within 50 miles of Kearny, NJ
- Prior straight truck delivery experience preferred
More Reasons to Choose Straight Truck Driving at Schneider
- No CDL required — if you have a safe motor vehicle driving record, you can start here
- Daily home time — no need to sacrifice your home life to enjoy a rewarding driving career
- Handheld devices to provide a seamless customer interaction
- The future is now as home delivery quickly expands across more business sectors
- Learn more about Straight Truck driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who’ve driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
“With Schneider, I’m family. I wouldn’t trade this for anything.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in New Jersey. Call 877-246-2855 for more information about becoming a Straight Truck Delivery Driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.