Truck Driver | Paid CDL Training Program
Interested in a truck driving career but don't know where to start? Schneider offers paid CDL training options* for candidates who are looking to obtain their Class A CDL license, including driving school tuition reimbursement and select up-front payment programs. Schneider partners with hundreds of top truck driving schools across the country to best fit your needs.
Get in gear for a successful truck driving career that will get you going places!
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Eligible Applicants: Individuals looking to obtain a Class A CDL license
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Upon graduation, full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- A truck driver position with Schneider
- Paid orientation and time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more
- Many more - see full list of benefits
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider
- Nearly 20 training locations throughout the U.S. with new orientation classes starting every week
- Hired graduates from more than 900 truck driving school locations
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
Safety and orange have always gone together, and that's particularly true at Schneider. We don't just talk safety - it's ingrained in our culture. "Safety First and Always" is one of our four core values for a reason. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others.
At Schneider, we value training at every stage of your career. We'll help you get your CDL and prepare you to be the safest driver on the road. We also have a focus on keeping you on top of your game through our on-going training initiatives.
"I don't know too many companies that will literally show you how it's done; they'll just send you out there. Schneider doesn't do that. They'll show you. They'll show you again. And they'll make sure you that you do know." - Latressa Williams
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Schneider driver!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.