Dedicated Night Truck Driver - Toro | Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus | Home Daily | Tomah, WI
This Dedicated truck driver position features daily time at home, up to $66,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul multi-stop, 100% no-touch freight for a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for outdoor environment, Toro, and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Tomah Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $66,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly
- Paid based on a daily rate
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- 100% automated transmission
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Tomah Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 60 miles of Tomah, WI
- Night driving is required
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer - consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in Wisconsin. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.