Intermodal Truck Driver - Home Weekly | Up to $0.59 cpm | Chicago, IL, Green Bay, WI & Sturtevant, WI
Home weekly Intermodal truck drivers that support Chicago, IL, Green Bay, WI, or Sturtevant, WI earn up to $80,000 per year* in this CDL driving position. Intermodal truckers haul 90% no-touch freight containers within 350 miles of your park location. Schneider's average age of fleet is less than 3 years. Maximize home time with this home weekly Intermodal position.
Watch the videos to see for yourself why Chicago is the heart of Schneider's Intermodal network, and why you should be our next Chicago Intermodal Regional trucker.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Chicago Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $80,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Chicago Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Sturtevant, WI or within 100 miles of Chicago, IL or Green Bay, WI
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal based out of Chicago
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Schneider has led the industry since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot." -
Join one of the top trucking companies in Illinois. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Chicago Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.