Regional Tanker Truck Driver | Top Drivers earn $68,000 | Up to $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
Earn up to $0.55 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile (up to $68,000 per year with accessorial pay). Regional Tanker truck drivers also get home weekly, so it's a great combination of pay and home time. Schneider's Tanker freight base features 2/3 non-hazardous loads, but we provide industry-leading paid tanker training to prepare you for whatever bulk liquid chemicals you haul. Enjoy a small-company feel and large-company benefits when you join Schneider's Tanker division today!
No tanker truck driving experience? No problem! We will provide you with our industry-leading tanker training. Schneider will continue to offer you advancement opportunities, but you can't advance until you start. Take your first step by applying today.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Coraopolis Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.55 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $68,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $1,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Loading and unloading pay
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Coraopolis Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Coraopolis, PA and live in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio or West Virginia
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- Schneider's self-paced online certification training program will help secure your required HazMat endorsement
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred before hire. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
- Passport, Fast Card or Enhanced CDL required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age 2.5 years, over 60% automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It’s all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You’ll be treated right from the moment you apply.
“I’m not a number at Schneider. I’m a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Pennsylvania. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.