Dedicated Team Truck Driver | Up to $0.58 cpm | $20,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Home Weekly
This Dedicated Team truck driver position features up to $0.54 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile, predictable work schedule and home time every week. Dedicated truckers will haul double trailers with 100% no-touch freight for a transporter of industrial, commercial, and retail goods, and average 5,700 miles per week. It’s all about consistency when you join Schneider’s Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career with Schneider!
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $85,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced driver
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Accessorial pay for detention and layover
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Doubles/Triples training will be provided after orientation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Dedicated Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Akron, OH, Chicago, IL, Harrisburg, PA, Memphis, TN or Nashville, TN
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement required within 30 days of hire
- Doubles/Triples endorsement required at time of hire
- Consistency hauling for one customer – consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
“This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people.”
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.