Dedicated Truck Driver - Dollar General | Up to $0.54 cpm | $2,500 Sign-on Bonus | Home Weekly | Illinois
This Dedicated truck driver position on the Dollar General account features earnings up to $0.50 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile, weekly time at home and a predictable work schedule (loads ship Monday-Friday and deliver Tuesday-Saturday). Truckers will drive lift gate trailers and unload product from rolltainers to multiple stops in IA, IL, IN, MN, ND, SD and WI. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Illinois Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $90,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Illinois Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within Northern or Central Illinois
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer – consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Safety isn’t a buzzword — it’s a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it’s just one more thing that’s separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
“I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don’t change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Illinois. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.