Dedicated Flex Schedule Truck Driver - Walmart | $3,000 Sign-on Bonus | London, KY
This Dedicated part-time truck driver position features flexible scheduling with activity-based pay. You decide how much you earn and how often you are home. Dedicated truckers haul no-touch multi-stop loads for the world’s largest retailer, Walmart, and benefit from consistent miles within a primary travel area KY, NC, TN and VA. It’s all about consistency when you join Schneider’s Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you’ll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
London Dedicated Part-Time Truck Driver Pay
- Activity-based pay calculated by mileage and stops
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
Dedicated Part-Time Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off**
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
- **Available for drivers that work an average minimum of 30 hours per week
London Dedicated Part-Time Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of London, KY
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Part-Time Driving at Schneider
- Unparalleled work-life balance - choose how many days and hours you work
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Advantage Club, after five years with Schneider, you’ll be admitted to this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Discount program – enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Learn more about part-time driving
Safety isn’t a buzzword — it’s a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it’s just one more thing that’s separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
“I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don’t change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts.”
Join one of the top trucking companies in Kentucky. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated part-time truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.