Jet-Set Dedicated Truck Driver | Up to $0.57 cpm | $5,000 Sign-on Bonus | Paid Flights
Every three weeks
3 months or greater CDL experience
Jet-Set Dedicated truck drivers get a paid flight from their home location to haul freight, then get a paid flight back for home time. Drive for 3 weeks, then spend 5 days at home (travel days home and back not counted in days off) — no relocation required. Earn up to $77,000 per year as you haul no-touch, multi-stop loads for the world's largest retailer, and travel within IA, IL, IN and WI in this CDL driving position. By pulling freight for one customer, you’ll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks.
Start your trucking career today with one of the industry’s most unique configurations, while enjoying continued advancement opportunities, a small-company feel and large-company benefits.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Jet-Set Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $77,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Jet-Set Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Must be willing to fly
More Reasons to Choose Jet-Set Driving at Schneider
- Adventure — enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It’s all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You’ll be treated right from the moment you apply.
“I’m not a number at Schneider. I’m a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.”
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Jet-Set truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.