- Stuarts Draft, VA
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Sun-Thur 1st shift
About the role:
- Make safety-conscious decisions while ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures
- Balance the needs of our customers, our drivers, and the business resulting in a high degree of efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide ongoing direction and leadership to drivers and internal associates to ensure excellent customer service, key factor achievement and associate development
- Collaborate with others in the organization to identify and implement both local and global creative solutions to improve retention
- Manage driver payroll, and ensure drivers have quality time at home
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a four-year college degree or have equivalent experience
- Have transportation, supply chain or logistics experience
- Be known for their ability to empower and mentor associates, to creatively problem solve, and to thrive in a dynamic environment
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships
- We are a responsible member of the community
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.