Enterprise Monitoring Lead Analyst
Schneider is hiring an Enterprise Monitoring Lead Server Analyst to join our award- winning TECH team. The Enterprise Monitoring Senior Server Analyst is an expert level technical leadership role that analyzes, designs, develops, implements and maintains solutions for Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) functions based on the principals of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework. This includes using enterprise monitoring products to apply solutions to infrastructure and applications to ensure business partnership agreements are met. Working on elements of large, complex applications, you will perform tasks of larger size and scope, perform all aspects of development and configuration assignments, and assist with design.
About the role:
- Lead projects, priorities and timelines, communicating to mid-management, review performances, and provide direction, and influences outcomes. Communicate progress and conflicts appropriately to management and stakeholders.
- Responsible for producing and delivering high quality, structured, fully tested solutions on time, on budget, and in accordance with requirements and departmental quality standards.
- This unique role will work more independently with some general direction and is responsible for ensuring the standard methodologies and guidelines are adhered to.
- Find opportunities for business improvement and increased efficiency using metric analysis & own initiative.
- Coach and mentor junior technical team members.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, plus a minimum of seven years of relevant IT experience.
- Enterprise and cloud monitoring tools such as Dynatrace.
- Experience in developing detailed process workflow with automation orientation.
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills with a desire to continuously improve and embrace change.
- Automated monitoring and event management solutions experience.
- Experience with software/application development, including scripting languages.
- Expert understanding of ITIL processes; ITIL Foundations v3 certification, or ability to complete certification within six months of start date.
- Experience with ITSM applications, such as Cherwell.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do