Senior Operations Specialist
- Chambersburg, PA
- Third shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Friday - Monday 6:00pm - 6:00am
Schneider is seeking a Senior Operations Specialist to join our thriving team! If you love performing in a high energy environment and being creative in identifying process improvements, then this is the role for you!
About the Role:
- Ensure optimal utilization of driver capacity with customer load tenders by assigning freight in accordance with the daily market plan which improves profitability, customer happiness, and driver retention
- Oversee accurate and timely status information is updated in appropriate tracking systems, handle incoming calls as quickly as possible to reduce the driver and customer wait time, and process incoming activities to ensure requests are resolved in a timely manner
- Identify and work with leaders to resolve potential customer service, cargo claim, maintenance and equipment issues in a safe capacity
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. Competitive hourly wage: starting pay between $15.40 to $19.30, plus shift pay of either $1.25/hr. or $2.00/hr. based on hours worked. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Successful Candidates will:
- Have earned a Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience and one to two years of work experience
- Be skilled at working effectively in a dynamic environment while maintaining efficient oral and written communication
- Have strong attention to detail, technical proficiency, time management and analytical skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.