Territory Sales Manager
- Remote Location:
- Remote (work anywhere in NJ)
- Other Remote Locations:
- First shift
- Job ID:
Are you ready to join a leader in the Transportation industry and enjoy uncapped commission? We have the role for you!
We are looking for an ambitious Territory Sales Manager to lead the business development efforts in our Bulk division for small to mid-sized customers ($1-4M transportation spend) within the Northeast region. This is an individual contributor role that emphasizes insight selling techniques to boldly establish new relationships and generate revenue growth. You will lead the sales cycle coordinating all information, activities and internal resources, and will be responsible for developing and executing action plans that will lead to successful signing of new business contracts. You will establish credibility with prospective customers through an understanding of their business challenges and opportunities, with the end goal of presenting logical, economically beneficial solutions. Join Schneider today and enjoy an unlimited earning potential!
Are you passionate about...
- Insight selling- Working in an environment that empowers you to make your own decisions
- Hunting new business- Prospecting skills that allow you to identify, penetrate and close on new business
- Ownership of sales process- Consultative sales approach combined with effective negotiation skills to meet new challenges head on
- Utilizing your strong work ethic- Persevering, professional and positive attitude, allowing you to efficiently balance your time, prioritize your workload and work independently while staying motivated
- Accountability for results- Results driven and able to establish significant goals, committed to constant improvement and learning
If so, you're going to love:
- Uncapped incentive
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Abundant career opportunities
- Paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Generous car reimbursement program
You'll need some experience:
- A bachelor's degree and/or 2-5 years sales experience (Bulk sales experience strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of the transportation industry and familiarity with industry leaders and competitors
- Prospecting skills that deliver new business
- Financial management and problem analysis skills
- High level of energy and initiative
The biggest brand, the best company and the brightest people
A premier service to sell:
- Highly recognized brand in the industry
- Award-winning organization- premier transportation provider
- Top-notch service provider
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.