Senior Drug and Alcohol Administrator
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Do you love an ever-changing work environment? Are you passionate about ensuring company policies and programs are compliant? Do you want access to a career or interesting challenges and limitless opportunities? If this sounds like something you would love then you will want to take a look at this opportunity. The Schneider organization is an industry leading transportation company and we are looking for a high-energy individual to join our Regulatory Department as a Senior Drug and Alcohol Administrator. You could be just the person we need. To learn more about this role, check out the duties and qualifications below and apply today. Are you up for it?
As a Senior Drug and Alcohol Administrator, you will:
- Have experienced knowledge in all U.S. Department of Transportation, Canadian, Mexican and State drug/alcohol regulations to include FMCSR 382, Part 40, 390 and 391
- Serve as a primary contact responsible for ensuring all associates are tested when required per regulations, state law or Schneider policy
- Provide ongoing education to multiple departments including Operations, Recruiting and Safety regarding policies and procedures surrounding drug or alcohol regulations
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation in the system of all testing and events which may assist in unemployment claims, D.O.T and customer audits or litigation
- Be successful with previous knowledge of D.O.T regulations
You will enjoy a strong work/life balance as an associate that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
You will need:
- High School diploma / GED or equivalent work experience - ideally a minimum of 6 months professional education/training or 2 to 3 years of professional work experience
- To communicate effectively through various means to include both oral and written
- Solid attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work load in a fast-paced environment
- Interviewing skills with an ability to listen and ask appropriate questions and analyze answers in a pleasant but assertive-persuasive manner
- Sound judgement and initiative with strong decision-making abilities using objective data obtained from extracted information from screenings
- To work effectively as a self-starter in a dynamic and robust team environment
- Flexibility to work varied hours to include weekends, evenings and holidays
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.