Roadside Breakdown Resolution Specialist ($1500 Sign-On Bonus)
- Green Bay, WI
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; 12:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Four 10 hour days)
Schneider is seeking a customer-oriented Emergency Maintenance Specialist to be the primary contact with Schneider's drivers when they encounter a significant equipment related problem or breakdown. In this role you will quickly and accurately choose a maintenance solution to minimize equipment downtime and improve revenue opportunities through timely and effective action utilizing an extensive network of vendors. You will handle the life cycle of a work order from start to finish and ensure all necessary involved parties stay informed. With Schneider, you are part of a sustainable, environmentally conscious company, with a commitment to our communities and a resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity respect and excellence in all we do.
About the role:
- Fields inbound phone calls and electronic communications, updates information and internal customers
- Analyzes problems based on driver and service writer input and provides guidance on next steps
- Updates work orders with detailed information regarding authorized repairs and selected vendor, follows up on work orders as appropriate
- Provides verbal guidance to drivers whenever possible on temporary solutions in accordance with D.O.T. regulations, to allow drivers to safely move to an appropriate repair facility
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Strong technical/repair background, Shop/mechanic experience desired
- Solid listening, verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with computer applications such as MS Office, Email, and Internet Explorer
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.