Business Owner Advisor
- Compton, CA
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 11 am - 8 pm
Schneider is seeking an advisor to Owner Operators and/or third-party carriers (business owners) related to contract compliance to join our thriving Operations team! Our Business Owner Advisors provide support to hardworking business owners in a fast- paced environment. In this safety-focused role, you will be accountable for fielding calls from business owners and working one-on-one to solve problems with creative solutions that exceed customer expectations and our company objectives.
About the role:
- Advise business owners on contractual obligations and ensure compliance of the contractual terms
- Facilitate and discuss operating standards concerning public safety, regulatory compliance within Federal Motor Carrier Regulations as required by the FMSCA and Federal Leasing Regulations
- Manage the safety and regulatory performance of the terminal by establishing, monitoring, and improving processes for measuring and enforcing HOS regulations, quarterly inspections, owner operator sustainment, and safe practices of the owner operators
- Facilitate capacity sourcing, leasing and lease orientation of business owners
- Identify the root cause of service issues and discuss contractual compliance with business owner
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a four-year college degree or have equivalent experience
- Have transportation, supply chain or logistics experience
- Be known for their ability to empower and mentor associates, to creatively problem solve, and to thrive in a dynamic environment
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect
We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships
We are a responsible member of the community
Safety-first and always
Integrity in every action
Respect for all
Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.