Senior Operations Representative
- Green Bay, WI
- Third shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 11:00pm-7:00am
Schneider is seeking a Senior Operations Representative to join our thriving 3rd shift team! Our Senior Operations Representatives partner with our drivers to execute time-sensitive business processes which support our drivers with permits, border crossing, regulatory, fuel cards, cash administration and more. You will communicate regularly with first shift counterparts, drivers and customer contacts to ensure superior service and leadership to both our drivers and our customers.
Senior Operations Representatives will:
- Communicate and collaborate with our network of drivers, customs agents, brokers, state permit contacts, team leaders and third party vendors
- Coach drivers to successfully perform log edits and improve their electronic logging skills
- Make sound business decisions to resolve delays at the border and eliminate risk of fines and penalties
- Utilize leadership resources and first shift department contacts to resolve exceptions that should not wait until first shift hours
As an associate you will enjoy a competitive starting salary between $17.80-$22.30, plus shift pay of either $1.25/hr. or $2.00/hr. based on hours worked. You will also enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Our preferred candidate will have:
- A high school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule: Monday-Friday 11:00pm-7:00am
- Transportation experience (preferred)
- Strong communication, problem solving and decision-making skills with extraordinary attention to detail
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.