Account & Driver Manager
- Owatonna, MN
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 1st Shift
The Schneider organization has an immediate need for an Account & Driver Manager to be the main point of contact for the customer, which may be onsite at a customer location. The Account & Driver Manager will lead a team of office, terminal or driver associates and is the primary liaison between Schneider and the customer's transportation department.
About the Role:
- Provide direction and leadership to office, terminal or driver associates to ensure superior customer service and associate performance, keeping team members informed, focused, and motivated
- Responsible for the account Profit & Loss using weekly scorecards and financial reports to manage the business
- Establish strong business relationships and maintain open and timely two-way communication with the customer and driver and office associates
- Create and sustain an inspiring environment through your leadership processes and actions
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience plus two-four years of similar experience
- Effective and efficient oral and written communication skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Validated ability to lead, coach, and develop associates
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to evaluate multiple solutions to make sound decisions
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.