Senior Transportation Specialist
- Green Bay, WI
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Part-time; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 5pm-Midnight, Saturday 5pm-10pm
About the role:
- Broker out freight and negotiate rates with our carriers, as well as accept new freight based on flow, market balance, and rate.
- Review faxes, emails, and take calls from carriers/drivers/customers.
- Anticipate problems and act purposefully to solve them while ensuring all computer information is accurate and up to date.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 5pm-Midnight, Saturday 5pm-10pm
- An Associate's degree or equivalent work experience and a minimum of one year of prior work experience, Customer Service experience preferred.
- Strong planning & organization skills will assist you in being successful in this role, you must be capable of multitasking and feel comfortable utilizing multiple applications simultaneously.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills, along with excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
Check out our office videos illustrating our open and high energy office culture:
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.