Process Improvement Analyst
- Port Wentworth, GA
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Schneider is seeking a Process Improvement Analyst to be responsible for the development, planning and execution of Lean strategies to solve problems and implement process improvement initiatives. You will work with minimum guidance and make decisions based on expertise, analysis of data, knowledge of business processes and Six Sigma/Lean methodologies that will result in high efficiency and positive business results.
About the role:
- Partner with business representatives to assist in Lean project selection, solicit ideas and turn business problems into viable projects
- Use existing models or creating new ones aimed at developing approaches to evaluate and recommend actions to improve the existing capability, effectiveness, measurement, and efficiency of the functional area and/or application.
- Develop metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities that may include process enhancements, product applications, enhanced service levels, equipment availability and vendor assessment
- Prepare and present findings on key factor initiatives and progress for project objectives.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a four-year college degree in Engineering, Math, Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent experience
- Expert proficiency in the use and implementation of Lean tools such as: Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, Business Process Reengineering, TQM, Kaizen, Seven Wastes, Poka-Yoke, Root Cause and regression analysis
- Six Sigma, ASQC and/or Lean certifications, CCIM, CPA, CMA
- Strong analytical skills and a statistical background
- Strong project planning and organizing skills
- Be known for their ability to empower and mentor associates, to creatively problem solve, and to thrive in a dynamic environment
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships
- We are a responsible member of the community
Safety-first and always
Integrity in every action
Respect for all
Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.