Emergency Maintenance Representative
- Green Bay, WI
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Part-time; Friday, Saturday & Sunday - 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
About the role:
- Fields inbound phone calls and electronic communications, updates information and internal customers
- Analyzes problems based on driver and service writer input and provides guidance on next steps
- Updates work orders with detailed information regarding authorized repairs and selected vendor, follows up on work orders as appropriate
- Provides verbal guidance to drivers whenever possible on temporary solutions in accordance with D.O.T. regulations, to allow drivers to safely move to an appropriate repair facility
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Strong technical/repair background, Shop/mechanic experience desired
- Solid listening, verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with computer applications such as MS Office, Email, and Internet Explorer
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.