Senior Equipment Representative
- Remote Location:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 7am-4pm
If you are a results-focused team player that loves puzzles, we may have the role for you. Schneider looking for a detail oriented Senior Equipment Representative to ensure optimal utilization of trailers/containers in designated markets. In this role, you will analyze market and customer data and collaborate with Operations, Maintenance, Account Management and Customer Service to make sound utilization decisions which increase company profitability. If this sounds interesting, read on.
About the role:
- Maintain trailer plan integrity and market balance through insightful communication with Customer Service, Area Planning Managers and Operations
- Identify and address customer issues which may have impact on planning and execution of equipment utilization
- Maximize driver utilization by identifying unused hours to facilitate any necessary trailer movements
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We are dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You'll love it here.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A high school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience and two to four years relatable experience; we would prefer some transportation and dispatch experience
- Effective communication skills and ability to influence will be your key to success in this role
- Proven problem solving skills with the ability to evaluate multiple solutions and use strong judgement to make decisions
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.