Senior Territory Recruiter
- Seattle, WA
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 1st Shift (but flexible)
Schneider is seeking a Senior Territory Recruiter to join our team! As a Senior Territory Recruiter, you will source, build and develop a pipeline of both experienced and inexperienced driver candidates across your assigned territory. You will support hiring for all lines of business by developing a territory and a candidate pipeline for your market. You will collaborate with the leadership team to develop and maintain new recruiting sources that deliver quality driver applicants and will proactively plan and execute on long and short-range goals to meet pipeline and market strategy goals.
In this role, you will:
- Support our Driver Recruiting team in planning and implementing a regional strategy that highlights the use of market analysis, advertising and resources.
- Establish expertise in your territory’s market conditions and provide operations leaders with data and opportunities to ensure we meet our recruitment goals.
- Source and recruit talent through networking, relationship building, participating in career fairs and by exploring creative ways to build a pipeline of talent.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or 2-4 years of equivalent work experience
- Experience working in the Truckload transportation industry
- Flexibility to travel 50-75% of the work week to support regional recruitment activities
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.