IT Solution Developer Architect Master
Schneider is so much more than orange trucks. We are a team of dynamic individuals working together to make a difference in an industry that impacts the world. In fact, Schneider's customer base includes more than two-thirds of the Fortune 500 companies. We are a technology-driven company disrupting the transportation and logistics industry. Our best-in-class IT team’s technical advances position our business for success to help us do more than just deliver from point A to point B.
Schneider has an immediate need for a Solution Architect to join our team. As a Solution Architect, you will architect business solutions within the Schneider Cloud Native Architecture using containers, micro services, and polyglot event driven processes. Platforms include on premise, Azure/AWS Cloud, Redis Caching, Kafka Streams, Kubernetes, Mongo DB and other cloud architectures. Working with infrastructure and enterprise architects, you will be accountable to create technical architecture and lead the design and implementation of major projects to grow profitability and market share, including but not limited to: cloud migration, delivering enterprise solutions, automating manual processes, researching new technology, and providing proof of concept demonstrations.
In this role, you will:
- Architect and lead the design of fully integrated enterprise end to end solutions
- Create technical architecture for systems following enterprise and infrastructure architecture principles and practices
- Oversee implementation of large multiple team projects
- Participate in developing standards for secure coding practices and application security
- Research new and innovative technologies and speak to the pros and cons of adoption
- Identify and implement patterns and practices in the software to reduce complexity and improve quality
- Provide mentoring and leadership to technical leads as well as present concepts and designs to leadership
- Develop proof-of-concepts to validate new technologies
- Creation and implementation of platform roadmaps
As an associate you will love a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance. You will enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant IT experience
- A deep understanding of technical architecture, application systems design, development, development patterns, quality assurance, integration methodologies, architectural standards, software application capabilities
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills with a desire to continuously improve and embrace change
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.