Account Development Director
- Green Bay, WI
- Other Locations:
Chicago , IL
Houston , TX
Houston , TX
New Orleans , LA
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon- Fri days
What does every sales professional need in order to be successful? A top-notch service to sell! At Schneider we offer a highly recognized brand, an award-winning organization, a premier transportation and service provider, and a dedication to growth and expansion.
Schneider is seeking an Account Development Director to develop strategic sales plans that will increase Schneider's business development efforts for existing customers. You will focus on growing relationships with current customers which will generate additional revenue. You will also collaborate with your peers and Account Managers to ensure successful account handoffs. You will take an active role in processing new opportunities, leading key performance indicators, and developing detailed knowledge of your customers business.
About the Role:
- Build positive relationships, craft strategic plans and lead the business development efforts for existing customers.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach, innovative negotiation strategies, and will display stellar communications both written and oral.
- Accountable for sales goals and metrics ensuring you are fostering a high performance culture.
As an Account Development Director, you're going to love:
- Uncapped incentive
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Abundant career opportunities
- Paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Generous car allowance program
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five years experience selling transportation
- Excellent prospecting skills, financial and account management experience
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.