Senior Department Assistant
- Remote Location:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 1st Shift
Schneider is seeking a positive, high energy and analytical Senior Department Assistant! In this role you will research, provide analysis and review real estate requirements. You will handle the acquisition and removal of owned and leased property, negotiate lease terms, approve payments and create lease and documentation for customers and landlords.
About the role:
- You will actively communicate with internal and external customers requests for property, while researching, analyzing and comparing various options and their financial impacts.
- You will cultivate and develop relationships with our landlords and customers.
- You will negotiate terms of lease agreements, with Schneider's best interests in mind, and work to settle disputes with landlords/tenants.
- You will respond to requests for various information regarding leases, including financial implications and responsibilities of both parties involved in leases.
- You will evaluate the validity of current properties on a routine basis.
As an Associate you will love:
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match plus a company-paid retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance
- Health Care Spending Account
- On-site services at some facilities including cafeteria, gym and fitness classes, walking/jogging trail, ATM, personal mail services, company store and much more
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
- Have you earned an Associates Degree or have 2-4 years of equivalent work experience?
- Are you known for your strong communication skills, initiative and problem solving skills?
- Are you skilled in utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel and Access?
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.