Senior Shop Manager
- Atlanta, GA
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 08:00 am - 5:00 pm
About the role:
- Reinforce and demonstrate Schneider's core values and support our core value of safety first and always. Addressing any unsafe behaviors, auditing for safety compliance, and ensuring all visitors in the shop are safe.
- Accountable for all maintenance costs, equipment availability, and repair decisions for fleet units. This includes frequent communication with the Line of Business for approvals and to understand the business needs and the priority of the equipment.
- Appropriately staff the shop for the skills needed. This includes creating a staffing plan, working with Recruiters, conducting interviews, making offers, and on-boarding new associates.
- Set performance goals both for the shop as a whole and for individuals. Identify and execute action plans associated with those goals.
- Create and sustain a high- performance environment through your leadership processes and actions.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- College degree and/or 4 years of relevant shop leadership experience
- Strong communication skills and influence skills
- Analytical mindset and a high level of creativity related to identification and implementation of new initiatives
- Ability to organize and multi-task efficiently
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.