Training & Development Administrator Sr - Maintenance
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday
Schneider is seeking an analytical, dedicated and creative Trainer to join our Maintenance Operations team. In this role you will collaborate with the Tech Team and Training Manager to develop and deliver professional technical training courses for the Schneider maintenance network. You will continuously develop technical skills through participation in Original Equipment Manufacturer training courses and ensure we are utilizing state of the art technology. In addition, you will teach and train your associates by utilizing effective delivery methods based on the different learning styles of your target audiences and will manage the formal training plans and progression of maintenance associates.
The Schneider maintenance team is a highly-skilled and diverse group of individuals who work hard to deliver safe and reliable equipment to our drivers. Our shop leadership team ranks among the best in the industry – many are former lead technicians with years of Schneider shop experience.
About the role:
- You will support the Driver Training department by developing maintenance technical materials and videos for drivers as well as facilitate monthly technical refresher training utilizing webinar programs.
- You will lead and deploy videos and self-paced modules utilizing tools and video editing programs in conjunction with the Learning Management System (LMS)
- You will identify and recommend new and innovative training methods that fit our business needs.
- You will act as an ongoing resource for shop associates by coaching technicians over the phone and in person utilizing diagnostic software/Skype to solve difficult repair issues.
- You will occasionally complete mechanical work on the shop floor with enough frequency to maintain the technical skills required (i.e. diagnostics and troubleshooting diesel repairs).
As an Associate you will love:
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match plus a company-paid retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance
- Health Care Spending Account
- On-site services at some facilities including cafeteria, gym and fitness classes, walking/jogging trail, ATM, personal mail services, company store and much more
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
- Have you earned a technical school degree, certificate in diesel engines, electronics, a high school diploma/GED or have equivalent experience?
- Are you comfortable working with MS Office and navigating vendor websites?
- Do you have deep understanding of diagnostic and troubleshooting techniques related to diesel equipment repairs?
- Are you known for your strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills and mentoring skills?
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.