Emergency Maintenance Team Leader
- Green Bay, WI
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 1:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Schneider is seeking an innovative, goal-oriented and results driven Emergency Maintenance Team Leader to lead the Emergency Maintenance call center, including Technicians, Service Writers, and Coordinators. You will focus on performance and development of your team members and ensure your team is delivering expected service levels. You use a hands-on approach to daily workflow management and guide your team through timely, efficient, safe, and cost effective repair decisions. You will work to align the Emergency Maintenance department with the strategic vision and needs of each internal business unit.
About the role:
- Lead emergency maintenance call center associates in providing superior customer service to our Drivers at competitive cost while ensuring safety influences every decision.
- Facilitate associates' individual development, education, and training through daily coaching and regular performance appraisal.
- Accountable for daily team performance and metrics, including work order costs, work order turn time, and response times.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- An Associate's degree or equivalent work experience and a minimum of two years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated excellence as an empowering leader with strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Superb judgment and decision-making skills, and have a consistent record of taking initiative, as well as personal responsibility to use those skills effectively.
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize workload effectively.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.