Power Only Brokerage Operations Manager
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday
Schneider is seeking a creative, dedicated and dynamic Power Only Brokerage Operations Manager to join our growing team! In this role, you will maintain and improve the profitability of the office by providing coaching and development to associates and will oversee day-to-day operations. You will mentor your team on service, profitability, and equipment knowledge. In addition, you will cultivate carrier relationships, review rate negotiation, service, payment discrepancy, and equipment management.
About the role:
- Provide leadership to your sales team by training, coaching and mentoring associates to be good negotiators and decision makers and fostering a culture of opportunities
- Lead & educate the team on the "why" behind processes, and develop and monitor business goals
- Regularly conduct performance management meetings with your team and will provide performance appraisals, associate development opportunities and ongoing feedback
- Deliver favorable results in key factor areas such as, service levels, carrier performance, margin management, cost management, revenue growth, and associate productivity
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in business, transportation or related field, or have three years of successful brokerage, sales, operations or customer service leadership and/or management experience
- Be known for their initiative, work ethic, strong communication skills, and good judgement
Check out our office videos illustrating our open and high energy office culture:
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.