Human Resource Driver Recruiter$2,000.00 sign-on bonus
- Remote Location:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 10:00 AM to 7 PM
About the role:
- Interview driver candidates and make hiring decisions based upon Department of Transportation regulations and Schneider guidelines and extend conditional job offers
- Become highly knowledgeable in payment packages and effectively communicate to prospective candidates
- Maintain and facilitate positive relationships and provide excellent customer service with candidates, internal departments and driver recruiting associates
- Meet or exceed specific weekly and monthly hiring goal
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Effective written and oral communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize work load in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively as a self-starter in a dynamic and robust team environment
- Sound judgement and initiative with strong decision-making abilities using objective data from applications and interviews
- Flexibility to work varied hours to include weekends, evenings and holidays
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.