Process Development Analyst II
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday
Schneider is seeking a detail-oriented Process Development Analyst to ensure that consistent, processes are followed among operations, customer service, box and planning associates enabling operational excellence. You will be accountable for assessing current processes, testing and identifying opportunity areas as well as identifying and sharing best practices in regards to technology usage and work processes. If this sounds interesting to you, keep reading!
About the role:
- Use a continuous improvement methodology to recommend work design and process changes which will improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to merge data from multiple data sources and provide summary in a clear and concise format to provide actionable insights.
- Effectively communicate technical solutions and results into appropriate business language for clear understanding.
- Deeply involved with testing technology solutions prior to deployment (i.e writing test scenarios, collaborate cross-functionally with IT to thoroughly test code & trouble shoot issues).
- Ensure role clarity exists among associates in planning, operations, box, and customer service. Where necessary, make recommendations for streamlined processes and task ownership for rolling the information out to associates.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate technical solutions to business leaders
- Ability to extract, prepare, analyze and interpret quantitative /qualitive data
- Experience using SQL, BluePrism, Python, VBA, Excel, Access
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.