IT Business Intelligence Analyst Sr
Schneider is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join our thriving team! Our Senior Business Intelligence Analyst's develop analytical solutions to support key business processes and users. You will perform solutions ranging from traditional Business Intelligence solutions, like operational reports, dashboards and scorecards to cutting-edge solutions like analytic environments in "big data" ecosystems, visual analytic applications, data search and exploration applications. Additionally, you will perform data gathering, technical design, coding, testing, implementation, and production support.
In this role, you will:
- Apply enterprise software design standards and follow enterprise software design methodologies to optimally code and deliver BI systems.
- Provide your expertise and recommendations on BI tools like search-and-exploration tools, operational reporting tools and advanced visualization tools.
- Work with technical teams to ensure effective delivery of systems.
- Develop multiple levels of test plans and scripts and execute testing both individually and within testing teams.
- Perform root cause analysis and fixes for complex product defects. Resolve complex deployment, warranty, and post warranty issues and defects.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field or have equivalent experience and 5 years of experience in system analysis, planning, architecting, designing, programming, system admin, implementation and maintenance of applications across multiple application domains.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware including OBIEE, ODI and BIP and sourcing information from Oracle Application products Siebel, EBS, OTM and custom built application systems.
- Experience in advance analytic techniques such as machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), or statistics a plus.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.