Business Systems Analyst I
Schneider is seeking a data driven, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Business Systems Analyst I. In this role you will provide analytical procurement system support, understand the business process impact, and protect data integrity for the procurement areas within the Enterprise. Additionally, you’ll collaborate to implement processes, integrations, and provide continuous improvement measures audits and training needs. This role will also ensure procurement compliance and conduct compliance audits.
About the Role:
- Assist in the identification of technology/process inefficiencies and present potential solutions.
- Facilitate cross functional project teams designed to improve processes.
- Support Procurement enhancements, upgrades, patches, testing and other projects as assigned in partnership with Tech.
- Analyze AP spend, purchasing data and supplier performance scores to identify opportunities for supplier optimization, and work with internal business to drive compliance to procurement policies and channel purchasing to approved suppliers.
- Accountable for designing and generating reports to track key factors, identify trends and bring trends to the attention of process owners.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Our preferred candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree or work equivalent work experience
- Tableau experience, and data visualization experience, with an understanding of databases/programming as a plus
- Some familiarity with Oracle, MSSQL (Microsoft SQL), SQLite, MongoDB
- Effective communication, organization, and planning skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.