HR Business Partner
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday- Friday
Schneider is seeking a dynamic and creative HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join us and help increase the effectiveness of the organization by maximizing the contribution of our associates. In this role you will be responsible for a multitude of Human Resource (HR) activities including associate development, associate relations and compliance. You will participate in a variety of HR and line of business projects and initiatives. You will also serve as the Human Resources support to selected business partners, providing delivery of HR services and business results under the supervision of a Human Resources leader. This position broadens your industry knowledge which, in turn, drives your career to limitless opportunities and positions you for interesting challenges.
About the role:
- Lead the staffing function for client departments and assist in the development of departmental staffing projections and annual plans in line with SG&A targets. In addition, you will handle plans and processes for turnover tracking, needs assessment, staffing, recruiting, selection and organizational planning, and help facilitate hiring decisions.
- Collaborate with leaders on performance and legal issues and handle processes for performance improvement, terminations, harassment investigations, Fair & Equitable treatment and other sensitive issues.
- Responsible for helping to develop an understanding of client departments work processes and assist with organizational process improvements where appropriate.
- Conduct formal and informal sensing of the environment and lead pro-associate/union-free training, risk and readiness assessment and contingency planning in client departments.
- Assist leaders with compensation administration in accordance with enterprise compensation philosophy and principles.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Our prefered candidate will have:
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience - ideally 2 to 4 years business experience or human resources exposure
- Implementation, facilitation, planning and organizational skills
- Be able to communicate effectively through written and oral means and have the ability to analyze various courses of action to suggest recommendations
- Demonstrate an ability to lead, coach and develop others while maintaining excellent judgement and discretion
- Strong project management and matrix leadership skills are preferred
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.