Senior Operations Representative
- Remote Location:
- Green Bay, WI
- Third shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 11:00pm-7:00am
Senior Operations Representatives will:
- Communicate and collaborate with our network of drivers, customs agents, brokers, state permit contacts, team leaders and third party vendors
- Coach drivers to successfully perform log edits and improve their electronic logging skills
- Make sound business decisions to resolve delays at the border and eliminate risk of fines and penalties
- Utilize leadership resources and first shift department contacts to resolve exceptions that should not wait until first shift hours
Our preferred candidate will have:
- A high school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule
- Transportation experience (preferred)
- Strong communication, problem solving and decision-making skills with extraordinary attention to detail
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.