- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 7:30-4:00pm
Schneider is seeking a safety minded Compliance Specialist to provide day to day support for the Schneider fleet of drivers to ensure compliance with Federal Department of Transportation, Provincial, State and Company policies. You will provide guidance, training and coaching to drivers and the operations team on the regulations that govern the business; including but not limited motor vehicle reports, commercial driver’s license and employment history records. You will also provide support the drivers and the operations team on any compliance or technical related questions.
About the role:
- Develop and demonstrate a general working knowledge of DOT Regulations (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulation (FMCSR), Parts 300-399) and hazardous materials regulations
- Communicate directly with appropriate Safety, Operations, Recruiting and Human Resources personnel when needed.
- Assist/Coach/Train drivers and operations on all questions/concerns/issues regarding their driver compliance.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience and a minimum of one year relevant experience. FMCSA Regulations experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and make independent decisions
- Strong planning and organizing skills with the ability to multi-task
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.