Senior Collections Specialist
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday- Friday
Schneider has an immediate need for a detailed and results oriented Senior Collections Specialist to join our Accounts Receivable team! You will be challenged to reduce unpaid receivables by utilizing effective collection techniques. As you work to determine root cause for any billing problems, you will be able to drive resolution and enable the customer to respond in paying future invoices on time.
About the role:
- You will identify customer risk and payment trends while actively communicating with customers
- You will build, and maintain accurate invoicing profiles in our systems
- You will influence aging results by engaging in account reviews with sales associates and customers
- You will drive process and technology improvements by solutioning opportunities and participating in project implementation
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
- Have an associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Ideally have two to three years experience in customer service or a transportation environment
- Be known for your communication, influencing, detail orientation and project management skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.