Revenue Management Business Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Schneider is seeking a collaborative Revenue Management Business Analyst to provide technical support for transportation solutions and evaluate against customer needs in the areas of mode evaluation, carrier evaluation, price, service, and rate structure. You will work closely with buyers, customers, account management and other shared service associates focused on improved customer value.
About the role:
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to meet common goals, key factors, cost savings targets, and eliminate system defects.
- Work with the business to prepare detailed plans for new projects, deliverable timelines and possible issues to include establishing a meeting cadence and communication process for periodic status updates.
- Prepare, analyze and interpret data (tell the story) to help stakeholders make informed decisions. This includes but is not exclusive to the development of customer baselines, Procurement event results, and Scorecards highlighting KPI measurements across the Supply Chain.
- Develop a sound understanding of all current and new standard business tools to include practical application, technical knowledge, analytic and automation capabilities.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Effective oral, written and listening skills
- Analytical skills with the ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work within deadlines, motivated to achieve outcomes and reach goals
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.