Team Leader - Mail & Print Services
- Remote Location:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 10am-7pm (some flexibility on hours needed)
- Accountable for Mail Print Services operations (includes print, finishing, postal, shipping/distribution and fulfillment activities), ensuring all shifts are aligned around a common vision and direction. Identifies, analyzes and implements cost savings ideas and productivity improvements by maintaining and engaging associates and customers in a continuous improvement mindset.
- Facilitate individual associate development through daily coaching and mentoring, conducting or facilitating training, holding regular business partnership/one-on-one meetings and completing performance appraisals. Recognize associate achievement at an individual and team level. Administer wage reviews in consultation with department manager. Make recommendations on advancement, promotion or any other change of status of associates.
- Maintain team schedules to ensure adequate coverage to meet production needs and minimize overtime.
- Complete weekly/monthly/yearly budget and performance metric reporting and ensure data is gathered and reconciled consistently from all sources (including department associates, contractors, internal customers and suppliers)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a leadership role where you were accountable for managing others performance and work schedules
- Ability to manage multiple projects and/or deadlines
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with honesty, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our commitment to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.