Senior HRIS Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday- Friday
Are you ready to join a fast growing team as a Senior HRIS Analyst? In this role you will provide day to day support on a broad spectrum of Human Resources Information processes and activities. You will be a technical point-of-contact for customers using HR data, while ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, and writing reports. As the HR systems and reporting expert, this role requires strong oral and written communication to support data stewardship as well as participation in regular maintenance activities while keeping a pulse on the art of the possible/innovation and creative problem solving. If this is your area of expertise review the details and requirements below and apply today!
About the Role:
- You will act as a data steward maintaining, analyzing and auditing HRIS personnel, HR position and organization records and HR data tables. Ensure accurate personnel records preserving accuracy with the highest degree of confidentiality with access to sensitive and proprietary information.
- This role upholds the integrity of system data (ie: for values, codes, tables, security and backup files, etc) within numerous HR systems. This may include data loading and modeling for mass data personnel changes.
- You will serve as a technical point-of-contact for internal customers using HR data and assist HR subject matter authorities with ensuring data and process integrity.
- You will understand the core processes of the Human Resources department to provide input on reengineering, streamlining, internal cost reduction opportunities or potential solutions for process improvements that would provide a better internal customer (user) experience with the proprietary business applications.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- An Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience and 1-3 years relatable experience.
- Strong database knowledge in MS SQL Oracle SQL and mySQL
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.