EV Senior Project Manager
Schneider is seeking an experienced Senior Facilities Project Manager to be responsible for managing enterprise wide facility projects, with an emphasis on Schneider’s zero-emissions, electric vehicle program. This role will focus on identifying and implementing infrastructure enhancements necessary to meet our zero-emissions goals and deployment of our electric fleet vehicles. You will direct the work efforts of in-house associates, contract project and technical professionals, and any individual or entity necessary for the assigned projects, ensuring you deliver on time and on budget.
About the role:
- Provide strategic leadership and project management to cross-discipline project teams planning, designing, and implementing facility and infrastructure enhancements for zero-emissions, electric vehicle solutions.
- Manage project feasibility studies, project planning, site construction, final site commissioning, electric vehicle deployment, and training.
- Work with multiple internal groups including Facilities Management, Equipment Engineering, Safety/Training, Purchasing, Marketing, Associate Relations, Operations, and others.
- Work with multiple external groups including zero emissions and charger manufacturers, state and local municipalities and/or government agencies, private and public utilities, technical professionals, and contractors.
- Assist internal groups in identifying future growth and expansion capabilities of zero emissions, electric vehicle program across our fleet of facilities; coordinating applications and processing of grants, rebates and incentives; creating educational standards for electric vehicle charging platforms
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in architecture, engineering, construction management, project management, or related fields and 4-6 years relatable experience
- Knowledge and understanding of zero-emissions and electric vehicle technology
- Construction or project management experience with facility infrastructure improvements for zero emissions and electric vehicle projects
- Experience managing multiple complex, simultaneous projects
- Working knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC) and Building Codes
- Continuous improvement mindset focused on evaluation of new technologies, future infrastructure enhancements and new and existing system performance
- Valid driver's license and meet Schneider's DMV record standards
- Familiarity with CAD systems, Microsoft (Windows).
- Experience with Standard AIA Contract documents.
- Ability to travel 75% (will fluctuate based on the project status)
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.