Senior Revenue Business Support Specialist
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 1st Shift
Schneider is seeking a Senior Revenue Business Support Specialist to join our thriving team! Our Senior Revenue Business Support Specialists provide timely and accurate ratings of services and determine root cause resolution for customers payment discrepancies. In this role, you will also improve opportunities and motivate change by collaborating with our internal departments and customers.
As a Senior Revenue Business Support Specialist you will:
- Manage key factors and timelines associated with internal and external customer requests and perform timely publication and resolution to audits, errors, invoice holds, and payment discrepancies
- Participate in new customer implementations ensuring rating setup is complete and accurate
- Analyze customer data to eliminate rating errors and to provide accurate ratings of all services and to ensure that we bill for all authorized services
- Build relationships with customers, Sales, Pricing, and Collection departments through open communication, follow-up, and timely problem resolution
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will:
- Have an Associates degree or equivalent work experience, and a minimum of one year of experience in a related role
- Be known for their communication, interpersonal, problem solving, project management and financial skillsets
- Have conflict resolution skills along with the ability to build strong business partnerships
- Be a change agent who develops and supports new processes and approaches to the work, while establishing credibility and trust with co-workers
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.