IT Solution Developer Architect Master
About the role:
- Provide direction to project development team leaders within the solution portfolio, including coaching, mentoring and developing to help ensure staff is working together and leveraging strengths.
- Collaborate with Architects to ensure overall architecture roadmap alignment and implementation of integrated solutions.
- Participate in strategic initiatives for Tech and other strategic architectural and technology evolutions and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work on multiple IT projects as a technical leader. Work on projects/issues of high complexity that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
- Collaborate with business end-users, IT analysts, and technical leaders to drive continuously improved solutions, including end to end usability within and across application portfolios.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant IT experience.
- A deep understanding of architecture, application systems design, development, development patterns, quality assurance, integration methodologies as well as Business and IT strategies, architectural standards, software / application capabilities.
- Able to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed to support project deliverables and leadership needs.
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills with a desire to continuously improve and embrace change.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.