Senior Internal Auditor
- Green Bay, WI
- Other Locations:
Chicago , IL
Milwaukee , WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Remote consideration for candidates within approx. 200 mile radius (e.g. Chicago / Milwaukee / Madison. Monday - Friday 8:00 am -.5:00 pm.
Are you a dynamic and multi-faceted individual? Do you love working in a high-energy environment? The Schneider organization an industry leading transportation company and is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to join the team. You will be responsible for reviewing accounting, financial and operating controls and identifying control weaknesses, ensuring that our company assets are safeguarded and in compliance with corporate policies and procedures. You will plan and perform financial, operational, and compliance audits. After conducting these audits, you will identify control weaknesses and make recommendations to management on how to reduce the risks. You will want to have the ability to identify and test key controls, be financial-focused, demand accuracy and have a high attention to detail. Take a look at the duties and requirements below and apply today. Are you up for it?
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will:
- Design and develop audit programs to ensure control weaknesses are identified and action plans are crafted and implemented
- Prepare work papers to document audit procedures performed to meet professional standards and expectations of internal audits
- Summarize post audit reports and recommendations in preparation for presentation to senior leaders
- Facilitate and/or participate in discussions of findings and recommendations with appropriate leadership
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
You will need:
- Bachelors degree required - preferred areas of study include Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics or other relevant discipline
- CPA or CIA certification required and 4 to 6 years of internal audit work or external experience with exposure to internal audit concepts
- Public accounting and Sarbanes-Oxley experience preferred
- Ability to understand and visually map end-to-end processes
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.