IT Product Management Manager
About the role:
- Lead large scale development projects using a team of associates and contractors using multiple onsite/offshore delivery models. Balance multiple projects to deliver high quality solutions that meet the technical and business requirements. Collaborate with other leaders regarding dependencies across projects.
- Collaborate with Architects, Directors and Program Management through the entire Lifecycle.
- Lead quality assurance function for solutions produced by project teams to ensure alignment to quality standards. Review and approve deliverable and work projects prior to milestone passage.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; or the equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant technical experience.
- Prefer at least three years leadership experience leading development teams, including people and project management, onsite and offshore.
- Knowledge of or experience in the area of expertise/domain specific to this role. Key Domains in product management:
- User Experience (UX) Web / Portal - this domain focuses on optimized user experience and user interface design and standards used in our custom build applications as well as web sites, portals and mobile applications.
- Cloud Implementation - this domain focuses on SaaS and PaaS solution implementations with key vendors and major cloud providers. Vendor relationship, industry process flows, on premise integrations and concurrency are key factors in this domain.
- Custom Build - this domain focuses on the creation and extension of systems and applications. Subject areas are often related to competitive advantage systems with specialized business logic and data science integration.
- Purchased Software - this domain centralizes around the implementation and management of purchased products and aligned extensions. These often includes requirements for high performance, core applications for multiple subject areas.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.