Broker Team Specialist
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Schneider is seeking a detail-oriented Broker Team Specialist to work directly with carriers, brokers and vendors on identifying and solving automation needs. This will include running daily reports to identify tracking/automation needs both in the system and/or with the enhanced visibility data aggregator to improve tracking and consistency results. You will open, work and manage tickets with vendors regarding automation, as well as create documents/training guides for automation processes as needed.
About the role:
- Obtain timely updates from carriers for specific accounts and ensure loads are in proper status.
- Troubleshoot all load issues until completion.
- Collaborate with carrier and data aggregator to resolve tracking and connectivity issues.
- Utilize Excel and other SharePoint/customer sites to track historical progress and wins.
- Make outbound calls on Brokerage freight when needed.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience plus a minimum of one year relatable experience.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to positively impact others.
- Customer service skills and strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work within deadlines, manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.