Customer Service Representative$1,500.00 sign-on bonus
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday
Limited time $1,500 sign-on bonus if you apply between June 29, 2021 through October 31, 2021!
Schneider is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our thriving team! Are you looking to start your career with one of the industry leaders in the transportation industry? Does a dynamic team environment that values diversity and provides growth opportunities appeal to you? If you answered yes to these questions, the Customer Service Representative role may be right for you.
About the role:
- You will coordinate and manage customer support work that enables successful execution and completion of customer’s orders.
- You will create orders, schedule appointments, collaborate with multiple departments, follow up, troubleshoot and review the service provided to our customers.
- You will communicate and establish relationships directly with our customers via telephone, email, and other modes of communication.
As an associate you will enjoy a competitive wage up to $19.10, based on experience. You will also enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Successful Candidates will:
- Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
- Be skilled in relationship building, attention to detail, teamwork, positivity, clear communication and problem solving.
- Be proficient using technology and working in several systems simultaneously.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.