Financial Systems Manager
Schneider is seeking a Financial Systems Manager. In this role you are a key member of the Financial Systems Team in Corporate Finance. This position provides compliance expertise and oversight for the implementation and execution of financial and SOX controls, policies and procedures over financial systems and reporting. Are you a strong team player who is capable of working with individuals at all levels, and able to influence change and drive results? Then apply today!
About the role:
- Partner with Information Security team to maintain controls for Schneider applications access security, segregation of duties and sensitive access
- Review and maintain delegation of authority requirements in system applications that align with organization policies and procedures
- Ensure Finance compliance with standardized records management and retention practices for both paper and electronic records
- Collaborate with organization Training and Development teams on Finance training plans, agendas, and programs for Finance teams, including new hire training program
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelors degree in; Accounting or Information Systems, CPA desired or five or more years of work experience in Account and/or Auditing
- Public company experience
- A strong understanding of internal control and application security requirements, including the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and COSO frameworks
- Effective written and oral communication in order to collaborate with multiple departments across Schneider
- Previous leadership skills including but not limited to coaching and process implementation
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.