Client Relationship Manager
- Phoenix, AZ
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri/40 hours
Schneider is growing and looking for a hardworking and driven Account Administrator that wants to have fun and win. As an Account Administrator you will have full ownership of the business relationship with small business owners looking to lease a truck. You will be accountable for initial prospect discussion, risk assessment, deal approval & structure, and portfolio management. No prior finance, leasing, or equipment background is required.
- Looking for an opportunity where you can use your influence and critical thinking skills to drive success?
- Motivated by the excitement of winning and driven to help others succeed in their own business?
- Preferring to work in an environment that is dynamic, involves high personal accountability, and is supported with tight-knit teamwork?
…then join us at Schneider.
About the role:
- Assess prospect applications, conduct interviews with applicants and use additional resources to critically assessing the likelihood of Owner-Operator success.
- Review and discuss their preliminary profit and loss projection and use that as the baseline for financially handling your portfolio with the approved client.
- Discuss what asset the client is approved to lease and ensure the lease documents accurately reflect the lease deal agreed upon.
- Develop a relationship management plan for each client that proactively ensures the client and Schneider needs are reviewed and met throughout the life of that relationship.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related experience
- Three plus years’ work experience
- Demonstrated customer service, sales/influence and negotiation skills
- Competence in professional and effective verbal and written communications and effective conflict and relationship management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Organizational skills to effectively handle multiple and conflicting priorities
- Stress tolerance in a dynamic, demanding client environment
- Proven critical thinking, and analytical skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.